70 Hazardous Halloween


In 2008, I purchased this cute plastic/rubbery jack-o-lantern that had a little light bulb in it.

The batteries kept dying, and then I needed to replace the burnt out bulb inside. As Andy was trying to fix the situation, I heard him yell “Hell No!” and heard him drop the pumpkin on the floor.

There was a label on the bottom of the pumpkin that read:

WARNING: Wash hands after touching this product. May cause reproductive harm. Made in China.

Thanks a lot Target!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s